The Mentor

The Mentor

The Mentor

Junior Spreads Her Art Across Social Media

Photographer Soleil Disney, junior, started an Instagram account showcasing her art with people all across Instagram.

Disney’s love of art began at a young age, competing in art contests around Manhattan. She continued that love after taking a photography class where she found her talent and love of capturing important moments with one click of a button.

“I like to share moments,” Disney said. “I like being able to look at a photo and remember a moment in time.”

Disney created an Instagram account showcasing her art in order to make her photos more widespread.

“I wanted to get more people to be subjects and share that I do this so I could maybe do senior portraits at one point,” Disney said.

Following the creation of the account, Disney has grown a small following and receives tips and advice from other Instagram photographers.

“I’ve had some people message me on my private account and give me some good advice,” Disney said.

Disney looks to keep taking portrait photos and working with her skill in the future.

“I would love to do family portraits and take photos at family events,” Disney said. “Only get good photos for good memories.”

Disney’s art can be checked out on her Instagram account “sol_photo.graphy.” If you are interested in having a photo shoot, you can reach out to her account.