Modern Warfare Three Review

Hunter Flagg

Call of duty is a game franchise that has been around since the dawn of time. In fact, this game is so old that even our parents used to play it. Frankly in that time they have produced some of the best video games ever released. This year they have not disappointed.

With their newest edition in the “Modern Warfare ” lineup being “Modern Warfare 3 a lot of people were mad about how they released two 80-dollar games in one year. However, I believe with what they have created in modern warfare three’s campaign and multiplayer it is worth the 80–100-dollar price tag.

First let’s talk about the campaign. It offers a whole new type of mission called “Open combat Missions.” These missions allow you to play to your advantages in the game. They give you an area and objectives and no directions on how to achieve your goal. This offers a whole new way of playing the game and makes it way more fun to play compared to the original way. The campaign’s story does not disappoint either. It offers hours of missions, movie-like cutscenes, and more. They reintroduced some of the old maps from “Call of Duty Warzone ” which is Call of Duty’s free to play game. The campaign has many plot twists and a relatively easy to follow story.

The multiplayer is arguably better than the campaign. It offers new maps and more nostalgic Modern Warfare two and three maps. It also brings you some old and some new guns. The game sticks with the main characters from the other games with Price, Soap, Graves, Ghost, Farah, Alex, and Kyle (gaz). With the introduction of chemical weapons in this game it offers a whole new set of restrictions and priorities. They also bring back the snake himself, General Shepard. Now in this game they Also add something never seen in a modern warfare game. Zombies. Zombies so far have been a great experience to play and I look forward to what they do next with the missions. Who knows maybe they will go to space or for once they will have a zombie’s game that stays within this universe. I would recommend this game to anyone who enjoys fast-paced FPS shooter games. This is the best Call of Duty since black ops 3 and I stand by that statement. If you do end up playing the campaign, just remember time is everything.