Taylor Swift The Eras Tour Movie

On Oct. 13 Taylor Swift launched her movie called “The Eras Tour” in theaters. Her producing this movie allowed people who didn’t go to the tour in person to still see it.  She launched it to 90 countries around the world. Her producing this movie allowed people who couldn’t attend the concert in person to still experience it. 

There were bracelets being traded, specialized popcorn buckets and reusable cups being sold, and batons and even tote bags were available. The Manhattan AMC movie theater was packed full of people but everyone was in the spirit and having fun. The launch of Taylor Swift’s “The Eras tour” movie wasn’t the typical Friday at the theater. But the movie was a chance for those who missed the tour in person to see the hype.   

Even if you don’t like Taylor Swift it’s still a good movie to see. The movie has an A+ which is now one of the highest rating concert movies of all time. If you’re into going to concerts and movies this is an excellent movie to see since the fans or people who went to see it will make it enjoyable for everyone. The movie shows an amazing representation on how much work Swift puts into her songs and tours. Everyone was singing along and dancing which was such a cool experience since I didn’t get tickets to the first U.S. tour. 

When Swift mentions “eras” she means the albums she has produced. She has five albums that she has released that has not been a tour for. Like Debut, Lover, Folklore, Evermore, and Midnights. You can only get tickets for her tour if you got a code for ticketmaster unless you want to buy overpriced resell tickets. Her releasing the movie allows people who didn’t get a code or even the people who are having post concert depression to see it whenever they want. They’ll be able to relive the moment or for the people who haven’t seen it get to experience it. 

Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour movie is one you want to see for sure. The bracelet trading, the popcorn buckets with the cups, the tote bag and baton. The dressing up for the concert and the movie hold a special place in people’s hearts. The singing and dancing made everyone happy. It’s hard to get an A+ for a concert movie so it really shows the work Swift put into it.